Leather Prototype: Business Card Holder
Well today was a rainy Saturday, so I spent the morning organizing the leather workbench and ordered some supplies for a few upcoming orders. After that was complete, I decided to make a few business card holders for Steph and I to carry around so we actually have them to hand out.
She wanted black leather with a pink thread, I went with my Streaked Saddle Tan (SST for short?). I'm planning on using red thread. I found some hemp thread, its not waxed, but I figure I can handle running some bees wax along the thread no?
This is a work in progress, I had to run out to pick up the thread and I had to wait for the dye and glue to dry before stitching. Maybe Sunday morning's project Please subscribe to this blog or Follow us on Facebook @WrongGen. (Instagram coming soon @Wrong_Gen)
Ed





Comments
Post a Comment